Dear Royal Majestic Dry Cleaners and Laundry Customers –
Our customers have always been our #1 priority!
In light of developments regarding COVID-19, we want to proactively provide details and additional transparency around our cleaning processes and precautions we are taking to keep you and our team safe:
- Washing our hands regularly.
- Routinely cleaning of hard surfaces with a disinfectant.
- Sanitizing and spraying our laundry carts
- Availability of hand sanitizers on trucks and throughout the plant and counter area.
- Drivers are routinely using hand sanitizers and wiping down the steering wheel and other hard surfaces frequently handled.
- Drivers are masked for everyone’s protection.
The CDC advises that the dry cleaning process, which includes cleaning and pressing, is effective on most viruses. At this time there is no need to take any special precautions. As is true with other viruses, laundering in water at 160°f with detergent alone is an effective method, but not all garments have FTC Care Labels that either advise or warrants washing/wet cleaning.
If hot water and chlorine bleach are not safe for the items, then laundering with a disinfectant product; Royal Majestic Dry Cleaners & Laundry uses an R. R. Streets product called FRESHTEX
Please visit our FAQs on our website WWW.ROYAL-DELIVERS.COM for any additional questions.
The information developed for this guidance was taken largely from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website. It is important to note that the information is still developing as world health officials learn more about this strain of virus. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust any guidance as needed.